IF YOU’VE BEEN ARRESTED FOR DUI, OKLAHOMA APC, OR DWI (OR A RELATED OFFENSE) IN OKLAHOMA, YOU HAVE ONLY 30 DAYS FROM THE DATE OF ARREST TO MAKE A VERY IMPORTANT DECISION IN YOUR CASE . . . AND LIFE, OR YOUR LICENSE WILL BE REVOKED!!
You need to call an Oklahoma DUI Attorney to protect your rights.
You need to call Oklahoma City’s Best Lawyers in America’s
LAWYER OF THE YEAR in DUI Defense for 2015 and 2020.
You need to call ME
at 405-232-3388 . . . IMMEDIATELY!
DUI Defense Attorney Charles L. Sifers’ goal in defending you is to have the charges against you dismissed, or at the minimum reduced, and your drivers license returned. We will begin your defense immediately by obtaining ALL records of the case. We will request ALL audio and video recordings of your arrest from the Police Department. We will investigate the Police Officer involved. We will begin preparing your case for trial. We will investigate the location of your arrest. Our investigation of your arrest is the best and most thorough available. Read more on what you can expect to occur if my office represents you for a DUI or APC.
OVERVIEW OF OKLAHOMA DUI LAW
Oklahoma DUI /APC/ DWI arrests trigger two separate cases:
First: The Criminal Court Case – You will have the Oklahoma DUI criminal case which can involved a variety of criminal punishments imposed on you by the Oklahoma Municipal or Oklahoma District Court. These DUI punishments include fines, jail, mandatory alcohol education, ignition interlock devices installed on your car, etc.
Second: The Drivers License Case – Every Oklahoma DUI arrest will likely involve a separate civil action against a person’s Oklahoma driver’s license.The Oklahoma Department of Public Safety (DPS) will attempt to take away your driver’s license OR force you into program that requires an interlock on all vehicles you drive, along with OTHER requirements!.
Each of these separate cases must be addressed separately. The BOARD CERTIFIED DUI Law Office of Charles Sifers is an excellent Oklahoma DUI defense lawyer office and know how to protect your rights and freedom in ALL areas of your Oklahoma DUI.
DEFENDING YOUR DUI/APC
Board Certified Oklahoma DUI Defense Attorney Charles L. Sifers handles Driving Under the Influence (DUI), Driving While Impaired (DWI), Actual Physical Control (APC) and all Drunk Driving arrests in Oklahoma, including Oklahoma Department of Public Safety drivers license cases and driver’s license cases at DMV and in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma County, Moore, Norman, and Cleveland County, Shawnee, Tecumseh, and Pottawatomie County, El Reno, Yukon, and Canadian County, Edmond, Guthrie, Langston, and Logan County, and Chandler, Meeker, and Lincoln County, Tulsa, Bartlesville, Okmulgee, Jenks and throughout Oklahoma. In fact, he has represented a DUI/APC case in EVERY county’s District Court in the entire State of Oklahoma: a statement that NO OTHER ATTORNEY can honestly claim!
Charles L. Sifers a Former Regent of the National College for DUI Defense was elected to the Board Of Regents of the National College for DUI Defense in 2001 and served until 2005. During his tenure with NCDD rare DUI Defense knowledge was gained by him from many top DUI Defense attorneys throughout the United States. Mr. Sifers is a Member of the Oklahoma County Criminal Defense Lawyers Association. Charles Sifers is a frequently requested speaker at the Oklahoma Bar Association on Oklahoma DUI Law. A few of his qualifications and certifications are:
- Board Certified in DUI Defense by the National College for DUI Defense under American Bar Association Specialization Guidelines
- State Certified Operator/Maintenance Specialist Intoxilyzer 8000
- Certified Trainer/Administrator Standardized Field Sobriety Tests (SFST)
- Graduate: Robert F. Borkenstein Course on Alcohol, Drugs, & Highway Safety Testing Research & Litigation
- Graduate: Complete Blood/Urine Training Course. Tahoe, Nevada, 1998
- Graduate: Drug Recognition Expert (DRE) Training
- Member, Oklahoma Bar Association
- Member, Oklahoma Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
- Former Board of Directors Member, Oklahoma County Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
- Founding Member, DUI Defense Lawyers Association
- Multi- time Graduate/Instructor “Mastering Scientific Evidence”, Atlanta, Georgia, New Orleans, LA, & Dallas, Texas
- Member / Graduate / Instructor Retired Regent & Multi-time Graduate & Instructor- NCDD’s Annual DUI Trial College held at Harvard Law School
Don’t trust your life to just any lawyer, hire a lawyer that is experienced in handling Oklahoma DUI cases.
|A conviction for DUI or APC will likely affect your employment, your insurance, your family, driver’s license, and YOU, FOREVER!|
|Don’t trust your life to just any lawyer, hire a lawyer that is experienced in handling Oklahoma DUI cases.|