When looking for a lawyer to defend your DUI/APC case, ask these questions:
1. Are you Certified in Standardized Field Sobriety Tests administration?
2. Are you Certified as a TRAINER of Standardized Field Sobriety Tests administration?
3. Have you ever been certified by the State of Oklahoma as an Intoxilyzer 5000 OPERATOR?
4. Have you ever been certified by the State of Oklahoma as an Intoxilyzer 5000 MAINTENANCE SUPERVISOR?
5. Are you certified by the State of Oklahoma as an Intoxilyzer 8000 operator?
6. Have you every attended the DUI Trial College conducted by the National College for DUI Defense, held at Harvard Law School? How many times?
7. Have you ever published any articles or books on DUI Defense?
8. Have your EVER owned a working and functioning Intoxilyzer AND put it to use in a client’s case?
9. Have you ever made LAW in DUI Defense by taking any cases to the Appellate Court(s) of this State?
10. Have you tried at least 350 driver’s license hearings at the Department of Public Safety?
11. Have you tried at least 250 driver’s license appeals before District Courts in Oklahoma?
12. Have you tried at least 75 bench or jury trials on DUI?
13. Have you ever won any of these hearings, appeals, or trials?
14. Are you Board Certified by the National College for DUI Defense, as provided by the American Bar Association’s Specialization?
15. Is the percentage of your law practice which is devoted to DUI Defense less than 75%?
If the answer is “NO” to ANY OF THE QUESTIONS ABOVE, you should keep looking for the lawyer who will handle your DUI Case. An answer of “NO” to any of these questions shows that he is likely NOT on the cutting edge of this field. There is at least ONE lawyer in Oklahoma who CAN answer ALL of these questions with a “YES”.
Call me today at 405-232-3388 or toll free at 1-877-288-9384 to learn more about your DUI case and what you need to do to save your license and your freedom.